Friday, August 11, 2006

Introduction

Thanks, Mom for helping me get my new blog set up!

I looking forward to start posting my pictures and my writings on here.

Oh, hello! Welcome to the "To Heaven & Kingdom Come" blog site!

Many works have not been posted yet, so please do not think that this site is a rip-off. More is coming, I guarantee it. But, if you're interested in my stories, you can send me a sign-up email, peacrebuilt@yahoo.com and get a free story. The stories are copyrighted.

Here are some of the intended contents of this blog site.
  • LEGOs
  • Artwork
  • Writing
  • Military
  • Airsoft
  • Creative Costume Ideas
  • Politics & Religion
  • Other (soon to be filled in)
To go see my LEGO models, go to MOCpages.com or Google.com and type in "LEGO Star Mortar" (which is one of my many models) and view not only the feature models but also look at my other models. They're sure worth looking at! (Please DO NOT TRY THIS YET! As it is said in the first sentence, MOCpages.com account is currently under construction)

Anyway, enjoy looking at both my Web page on MOCpages.com (currently under construction) and my blog site. And if you like my blog, either you can post a comment to me on whichever part of my blog you like, or you can email me at peacerebuilt@yahoo.com .

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A terrific blog full of so many interesting pictures and comments. Congratulations and many more! Aunt Anita

9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your blog! I am fascinated by your explanations & your models! You could write other fiction stories too! Good to see you this past weekend. If you need help figuring out who this is, get your mom's help! Love, Pianomum

8:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a nice job you've done on this blog! Love the Neo and Smith photos - i'll have to wear my cassock next time and we can take some shots of us Neo 2 fighting you...

4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Say, in case you don't know who i am, how many people do you know besides your dad and Keith own a cassock? :)

4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home