Wednesday, September 06, 2006

The LEGO Brick (of My Models) Begins

Left: the LEGO banner. Courtesy of www.LEGO.com




Welcome to the beginning of the viewing of my LEGO models that I myself custom-designed, based upon diagrams gotten from the Internet, mostly all from Google.com and STAR WARS.com.
Please note that I have been having some problems with my MOCpages.com account and that I had to an account on Brickshelf.com in order to download my pictures to MOCpages. Oh yes, and another thing, MOC stands for "My Own Creation." This however, is my own self-created "MOC" pages, as I have said before, I'm having trouble with my real MOCpages account.

Please note: Any LEGO models posted are NOT for sale, and never will be-so don't ask.

Some of the LEGO Brands posted:
  • STAR WARS
  • STAR TREK
  • War of the Worlds (1953 & 2005)
  • Independence Day (ID4)
  • Sci-Fi
  • Military
  • Other

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home