Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Halloween 2006: Costume Report (12-12-06)


The matrix logo.










I decided that I would just make a small report on costumes I have designed and have worn. This year, as suggested, I decided that I would be Agent Smith from the Matrix. I have some fun pics right here. Enjoy.


Please note that other person wearing a cassock, who is my church youth pastor at Rez is Neo, and, on my reccomendation, decided to be Neo, so thank him, because if he hadn't been Neo, these pics would not have been taken. Note: the pistol used is an Airsoft P22 Sig-Sauer design. Another note that the pistol is, as in the movie, a .44 Desert Eagle. Anyway, enjoy.



Here's Agent Smith. Sorry about the glasses. The glasses are supposed to be square sunglasses. These are more 'Morpheus' type sunglasses (at least I think).

















Here's Neo. ("Mr. Anderson...") Neo's glasses are also square, but these are better than mine.


















Here's Neo and Smith trying to stare the other down (or at least trying to make the other blink) . Personally, I think they should be fighting rather than staring...











Now we're fighting (at least a form of fighting)! Now I'm using my P22 to try to shoot Neo (don't worry, Airsoft isn't loaded; it's busted!). How about some real fighting...











Now we're martial arts fighting. (OK, I think I should have done better fighting like this...).











So now there's the first report. Next year I might an MiB (Men in Black) Agent, or I might be a U.S. Army Marine/Ranger. Can't wait til next year!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home