Thursday, January 04, 2007

Models #6: Xenomorphs (Aliens) Version 2



The Aliens movie logo.







According to my mom & dad, when I was a baby, they told me I had seen the first Aliens movie as a baby (seems my dad has seen nearly every movie in the known world-that is, the movies that were good and somewhat Christian). Since then, I have been interested in the idea that God may have created other life-forms besides us in the Book of Genesis. I like to think about extraterrestrials or alien life-forms and even more advanced alien technology like UFOs exist. To be honest, I have been witness to what I think were UFOs. I have had two or three sightings currently. I cannot describe them accurately, since my mind is kinda dim on these sightings and where I saw them and who saw with me.
But, alternatively, I will remain with my beliefs. (I do believe that there is a God the Father, God the Son (aka Jesus Christ), and God the Holy Spirit.) Another little thing I joked about the my interest in UFOs & aliens is when I saw Aliens the movie, I joked that I had an "Electric Gene" or something or other.
Anyway, these models are just part of my interest.



These are some Alien Drones. Left Alien is Noah's, and the one one the right is Aiden's.














This right here is my Alien Queen. Yes, I know, she is supposed to have four arms, maybe if I used General Grievous' four-armed body...











The Alien Queen with a Chestburster. I kinda viewed this first stage of the Xenomorph as a "pupae".











The Alien Queen with her Alien Drones. She uses a sort of mental communication, called telepathy to control her Drones.












Closeup of the Chestburster. This model is was a little easier than the Alien Queen & the Alien Drones. (Sorry, no Facehugger (spider-like creatures with a tail for choking its intended host, and a proboscis for implanting an embryo, which out of that, comes the Chestburster))







See More Information about the Xenomorphs (Aliens) on Wikipedia.

Hey Guys! I'm on MOCpages.com!

2 Comments:

Blogger dojonate said...

You ought to put a picture of the Alien Queen with General Grievous' four armed body on your blog. I would like to see that.

7:23 PM  
Blogger To Heaven & Kingdom Come said...

You know nate, that would be a good idea, except, unfortunately I do not currently own a Gen. Grievous body. My little brother has one but will not let my use it. He likes General Grievous, and I don't blame him. Check my blog frequently because more models will be posted (and updated)!

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home